IMPORTANT ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
1) RETURNS – Your satisfaction is our main goal. Please follow the instructions carefully. If you are dissatisfied for any reason with an unused item purchased from us, follow these simple rules.
a. Returns must be authorized by EC Carburetors before returning. Call us at 615.446.6807 to receive an authorized return identification number. All returns must be approved and assigned a return number before any item can be accepted for return.
b. Returns must be made within ten (10) days of invoice date. Shortages must be reported within ten (10) days of the invoice date.
c. To ensure proper credit, include a copy of the invoice and reason for the return package.
d. Full credit will be given if the merchandise is defective or we have made an error. These returns must be in new condition, unused, never filled with oil or fuel, within its original packaging and with all proper documentation. Shipping charges are not refundable and a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee will be charged.
e. Returns are only accepted for exchange or credit on future orders. NO CASH REFUNDS.
2) SHIPPING CHARGES - All Shipping Charges are the customer's responsibility. If you intend to send payment in advance, please ask us to estimate shipping charges. All shipments must be inspected before accepting. If the shipment is damaged or looks improperly handled, notify the delivery driver. If the product is excessively damaged, refuse the shipment. If your package is left at your residence while you are gone and it looks damaged, it is the customer's responsibility to contact the delivery company.
3) FREIGHT - All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. All damages and loss claims must be made with the delivering carrier within 24 hours of receiving the merchandise.
4) SALES TAX - Sales Tax added on parts orders and labor received in Tennessee only.
5) PRICING POLICY - Our policy is to provide quality products at reasonable prices. Our best prices are viewed in this catalog. The printed prices were the current prices at the time of uploading and we will make every effort to hold these prices. But, we do not Guarantee these prices; please verify pricing at the time of ordering.
6) WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES - While the manufacturer of the product may provide a warranty for the product purchased, EC Carburetors makes no warranty, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, with respect to such product. Please follow the warranty or guarantee instructions, if any, provided to you by the manufacturer. In addition please be advised that EC Carburetors does not offer a y warranty on any product it vehicles manufactures parts, or has and manufactured for sale.
BRAND NAMES - Brand names of motorized used as reference only. No products in our catalog are made as replacement parts by or with the permission of the original manufacturer
1) NEW PRODUCTS - If you do not see an item in this catalog please call EC Carburetors. Inventory is constantly updating we may already have the item in stock or on order.
2) TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE - Someone will be available Monday thru Thursday 9am to 5pm CST for any technical questions you have regarding our products please call 615.446.6807 or if you prefer, email [email protected]
3) TERMS – We accept MASTERCARD, VISA & DISCOVER credit/debit cards. Orders will be shipped to the cardholders address only. We also accept PayPal, all orders will be shipped to the shipping address from your PayPal account.
4) RETURNED CHECKS - There will be a $59.95 service charge added to each returned checks. All future shipments will be C.O.D., Certified Check, Money Order or Credit Card only.
5) BACK ORDERS - Items not in stock at the time of your order will not be placed on backorder. You must reorder.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall EC Carburetors be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to information to the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there f om or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the materials or information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of materials, parts, manuals, etc. and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currentness, validity and quality of any information is with the user. IN NO EVENT WILL EC Carburetors BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON_, OR INABILITY TO USE ANY 'INFORMATION' 'PART' 'MANUAL' OR 'WHOLE GOOD', EVEN IF EC Carburetors SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE-, OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF ANY MATERIALS, PARTS, MANUALS, WHOLE GOODS, INFORMATION ETC.
Engines and products purchased from EC Carburetors are sold for the use of sanctioned racing only.