Talk to a performance expert
mon-thurs 9-5 cst
- POPG-1 Pop-off Gauge 0-15lbs, Not only does the pop-off gauge allows you to set your check your pop-off pressure, it allows you to check for leaks that can greatly hinder your carburetor's tune and performance. Pop-Off Pressure is not setting the fuel pressure of the carburetors. It controls fuel volume mostly at low speeds making it very critical to how the carburetor performs. Most of our methanol or alky carburetors are set between 8.5-10lbs
- 704 EC Alky Gauge (Tillotson) Our gauge makes it easy to check and set your carburetor's fulcrum arm height. The height dictates how much leverage the main metering diaphragm has on the fuel inlet needle. This controls how much fuel can flow past the needle to the high and low side circuits. It can also slightly change the pop-off pressure by changing the install height of the inlet tension spring. We set most of our blueprinted methanol carburetors using the .065" side of the gauge.
- 718 Dowel Pin .125 x 2 This dowel pin is for older carburetors that do not self align the copper inlet seat gasket. This tool is used in conjunction with the 36A-38M Inlet Seat.
- 36A-38M Inlet Seat (Short) Machined. This is not a functioning inlet fuel seat but an inlet seat modified to allow the 718 dowel pin to slide through to align the copper inlet seat gasket. Do not attempt to use this in a running carburetor as the inlet needle will never seat, and you will have a terrible flooding condition
- 711 Machined Seat Socket, We machine this socket to better fit around the Tillotson fuel inlet seat. This tool makes removing and replacing the seat a must-have item. Without the machined socket, it's nearly impossible to remove the seat without damaging the body or seat.
Returns- Returns must be communicated by customers within 7 days of delivery and sent back within 30 days to receive a refund. No returns without authorization will be accepted. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the receipt and a note. All items must be returned complete and in new condition.
All returns are subjected to 20% processing and restocking charge after the product has been inspected. The shipping cost will not be refunded.
Refunds will be made back to the same method of payment when ordering those parts. We will not refund a different method of payment.
Non-returnable Items Include- Close Outs and Clearance Items, Special Orders, Custom Orders, Used Parts, and Cut to Length Items. (Other items may apply)
Shipping: All orders are shipped UPS Ground, UPS Surepost or USPS Priority when ordering online. Shipping charges are calculated based on weight, size, and quantity of boxes in addition to processing and handling including insurance. All shipping charges are the customer's responsibility (even if charges online are not the same as emailed or phone orders).
All standard shipping orders will be shipped within a day or two on weekdays. Orders placed on the weekend (Fri-Sun) will be shipped Monday or Tuesday or the first weekday after a holiday. Custom or Handbuilt Products may require more time to be built before shipping. For any reason, an order may be delayed or prevented you will be contacted through phone and/or email.
Express/2nd Day/Next Day Shipments: Express orders must be made by phone orders only! Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. CST. will be processed the Next Business Day. UPS will only guarantee next day shipment. If you choose 2nd-day shipments expecting it before the weekend, UPS does not guarantee its arrival
Additional Fees: Double Check that the address you gave is correct. You may be charged additional fees to redirect your package to the correct address.
PO Boxes: We can ship to PO Boxes using USPS. However, UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address. They do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
International Shipping: International buyers are responsible for paying duties, taxes, and applicable customs brokerage fees separate from the merchandise cost. Buyers will generally pay these fees upon receipt of your shipment. Buyers may be charged additional fees once they receive the package. Read our international policy here.
Paypal: All orders paid by a verified PayPal account will be shipped to the address on the Paypal account to comply with Paypal's policy. No Exceptions.
UPS Estimated Shipping Lead Times
USPS Estimated Shipping Lead Times