Talk to a performance expert
mon-thurs 9-5 cst
1.3 Ratio Rockers add a 30% lift from the camshaft. They will also accelerate the valve much more quickly, usually resulting in more torque and overall power.
These are new, remodeled, and modified versions of the original Rev Rockers.
- Rocker Arms are made from aircraft billet aluminum- Harden Roller Tip- Larger axle diameter for the Roller Tip- Press in the axle, with E-Clip to be serviceable- Increase material on the Rocker Arm Tip, adds rigidity and strength.- Bronze bushing for the main shaft with oil holes improve durability and performance- Main shaft includes snapping rings for the outer and a bushing in the middle to help stabilize rocker walk
All these improvements, along with the best improvement of all, are less expensive.
*Note Rev Rockers, along with all the Raceseng karting products, were purchased by SKI. With their blessing, we made improvements to the previous design. This is not a product of SKI or Raceseng.
1. Install rockers by Blue Loctite on the rocker shaft bolt. Thread the rocker shaft bolts into the cylinder head and torque to 20 ft/lbs.
2. Valve Lash has to be set while the cam is set on the heel. Use a feeler gauge to set valve lash to .005". Make sure the pushrod adjuster nut clears the valve cover. If the nut does not clear the cover you will need to use a spacer or modify your valve cover. Torque the pushrod adjuster nuts to 125 in/lbs
3. Coat Roller tip, Bushing, Trunnion Shaft, and Adjuster/Push Rod with Oil Soluble Assembly Lube
4. Start and run the motor for 2 to 3 mins. Run the engine gently.
5. Remove the cylinder head cover and check lash. Repeat step 2 if the valve lash has changed.
6. Repeat break-in period until the valve lash consistently measures .005."